- Part 1
- Attend some portion of the MSU Celebration of Student Scholarship Wednesday, April 26.
- Use either the posted poster rubric or presentation rubric to evaluate at least one event.
- Submit your completed rubric in class Friday, April 28.
- Part 2
- Add your comments to this blog post
- The most difficult aspect of crime analysis is connecting theory and data.
- You might find it difficult to find any clear examples of any researchers in any field at CSS describing a meaningful connection between theory and data.
- Why is this so rare/difficult?