I sent everyone ArcGIS online invitations. You should be able to use the link in the email invitation to create and ESRI account and access ArcGIS Online.
We may or may not use ArcGIS Online much this semester, but it is probably the best way available for sharing interactive maps online.
What are the social ecological forces that might have influenced your likelihood of engaging in criminal activity? Consider:
- Where have you lived?
- What is the nature of the community or communities in which you have lived?
- With whom have you engaged in frequent social interaction?
- What social ecological forces might influence you through these experiences?
Post your 1-2 paragraph response to the comments section below by Wednesday, Feb. 8
Feel free to review and respond to other contributors responses.
Blog Commenting Update
I am learning how to run a blog site, so please bear with me.
- I updated the blog so that comments can be posted using a wide variety of login accounts (e.g., Google, Facebook, etc.). Use whatever you want as long as I can tell who is posting.
- I placed an subscription box at the bottom of the sidebar. Simply add your email address and you will receive an announcement each time I update the course blog.
Day 3 Outline CRIM399: HL Ch. 2. Chicago School